North Yorkshire Advocacy service will be holding drop in sessions and working in partnership with a number of other local community groups to enable members of the public to meet our staff directly.
- Starbeck Library: Tuesday 6th June (2pm - 4pm)
- Craven Community Café in Settle: Wednesday 7th June (1pm - 3pm)
- Carers Centre Event at Northallerton Forum: Tuesday 13th June (10am – 2pm)
- Carers Centre Enent at The Garden Room Leyburn: Thursday 15th June (10am - 2pm)
- South Craven Over 50’s Forum: Monday 19th June (11am – 1pm)